Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I LIVE ON TWO LEVELS AT THE SAME TIME

Space (or something within space) responds to my thoughts, feeling, words and actions.  I don’t know how space or that something does it, but it does it, and I have proof, repeatable, observable proof.

A decision, coupled with emotion, draws new thoughts to me, and when I act upon those thoughts, a way is opened, a way presents itself for me to obtain needed resources.
..................................

I live on two levels at the same time. 

On one level I see everything the way it is, and I accept it absolutely the way it is, without subjecting it to my thoughts. 

On the other level I use my mind, my knowledge, understanding and wisdom of people, places and things, and act accordingly.

.................................


Life is what it is.        

..............................


Before enlightenment you carry water and chop wood.  After enlightenment you carry water and chop wood, BUT NOW, you carry water and chop wood with a new perspective, with a greater knowledge, understanding and wisdom about yourself and life.  You no longer get irritated, upset or angry.  You no longer worry, stress or fear.  You walk in the peace that passes all understanding, and your appreciation of life EXACTLY the way it is at any given moment has expanded to encompass all creators and all creation.


.............................

There is nothing wrong with creation, except you think so, and you thinking so doesn’t make it so. 

Accept the reality that is while working towards the reality that you envision and whether what you seek is realized or not, be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment